About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Sunday 19 August 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Can't wait for fall

I've joined the facebook group Adventures in Stamping. Every Sunday there's a new challenge and this week's was Can't wait for fall. We had do so something depicting fall or using fall colours.

I started with a light base form The Color Workshop (it appears to have no name) and just stamped leaves from my xl plate and Konad m20. It doesn't look half bad. I was going to do a sponge base but then did don't like the look to much so went with a solid base instead.

This is what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment