About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Sunday 30 September 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Using a Frendh Tip Design

This week's challenge at Adventures in Stamping is using a french tip design. I have a couple of tip designs but don't think I've ever used them because it  tends to take some practice.

I was in a pink mood (like when am I not anyway) so decided to use Santee's Baby Pink and Beach Pink.  I inverted the colours on the middle finger and used Konad M45 for the tip. The full image is from and XL Stamping Plate.

It's the first time I've actually stamped over a stamped image (is that called layering? I'm not sure) but I've wanted to try it for a while now. I see others doing it and pulling out some super awesome manis. I'm going to keep at it and try to bring out the creative side of me. I usually just do simple stamping but when I see what others are doing it makes me realise that the possibilities are sooo endless

No comments:

Post a Comment