About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Friday 27 September 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 3 - Tape Mani

Hi again

Its day three of the challenge.
The tape mani. hmmmmmmmmmmm

I tend to have a love hate relationship with the technique. I really like how its looks but doing it is such a task though. The trick is to remove the tape as soon as you apply the polish. If it stays for even a few seconds, you most likely will end up with a smudged design.

I was taking out the tape one at a time and fighting to get it off my other hand and in the mean time the polish was drying. So I took out all (not at the same time) and then worked on getting it off the other had and that made it less stressful. (Not sure if this is clear)

So for this mani I simply used my Kleancolor Cobalt. I've wanted to use this for so long and finally got the chance.

My mani was inspired by The Nailasaurus but it's not exactly the same.

All in all I think I'm somewhat satisfied.

Somewhat.



Thanks for checking me out.

Check out the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment