About Me

My photo
Roseau, Dominica
I love nails and everything nails. This blog will be mostly about nails but I will through in some of my other creative abilities as well. I am from the nature island of the Caribbean Dominica. I live in the city Roseau. I developed and interest in nails since about 12 or maybe even before and I have been into it ever since. I must confess that I took a long break from it for reasons I have no idea. I think I just got lazy for a bit and this is a huge regret I have. But I'll make up for it.

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Heels, Heels, Heels

Hey Guys

Today my mani is all heels.

I loooooove high heels.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove shoes. Who doesn't anyway.

I haven't won heels in months and I still haven't started wearing them post baby and have no idea when I'll resume, Baby, heels and our rugged roads just don't add up.

I came across two images on my cheeky plates which were shoes so I thought "If I can't wear them on my feet, I might as well wear them on my nails."

I could have gone more colourful with this but I wanted to try out one of my Avon suede  polishes I bought a couple months ago. I bought a few and paid a hilarious price (for me anyway) Can't believe I spent that much on a few bottles of polish but thank God I'm not alone in this spending on nails business.

I used Avon Suede Nail Enamel - Touch of Taupe and tamped with Konad white.

The suede polish is similar to a matte polish. Top coat would not be required if you wore it alone.


However, I did stamp my shoe designs over it so I had to apply top coat. I used my Konad top coat because I wanted to wear this for longer than a day. Also I did not want the top coat to ruin this one. The Konad also dries really fast.


Thanks for checking me out.



1 comment:

  1. Fun idea! I love the suede and the heels together. Perfect combo!!!

    p.s. if you feel like continue the "where in the world" challenge but any of the collection you need is closed - just shoot me an email and I will open it for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete